Okay, since it looks like I’ll be looking for more veg-friendly restos or food finds (probably for the rest of my life, since it’s looking to be a cause I will fully support), I figure I should have an appropriate rating scale for all my discoveries moving forward.
So here’s the criteria I’ve come up with, arranged in the order I deem them important:
- Creativity (resourcefulness in using veggies / recreating otherwise non-veg dishes)
- Waiting Time
- Freelancer-friendly (depending on wi-fi and outlet cost / availability)
- Value for money (overall rating)
And here’s the 4-point rating scale I’ve come up with, with 1 icon (right now, ) being the lowest, most negative rating, and 4 being the highest, most positive rating. Please have as fun a time reading as I did writing:
· Better than hunger.
· Doesn’t taste “vegetarian” (read: bland and cardboard-like)
· Seconds, please!
· I CAN EAT THIS FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!
· IS THIS FUCKING GOLD-LEAFED THEN DEEP-FRIED IN TRUFFLE OIL??
· It hurts this cheapskate.
· It’s reasonable.
· Food here, beri beri chip!
· Just get your food and leave.
· I can hang out here for a bit.
· Loved the look; I’ll definitely be getting some design ideas here.
· CAN I LIVE HERE, PLEASE?
· My poop looks better than this.
· Low EQ and food blogger ambitions aside, I HAVE TO TAKE A PHOTO.
5) Creativity (resourcefulness in using veggies / recreating otherwise non-veg dishes)
· Pretty clever.
· I wish I’d thought of that!
· THIS WILL CHANGE THE WORLD.
6) Waiting time
· I couldn’t wait to find out. Really, I couldn’t.
· Sana nag-padeliver nalang tayo. (30 minutes or more)
· Enough time for some reading / chitchat (15-30 minutes)
· Faster than speeding bullet! (0-15 minutes)
· Oh, that was the ONLY vegetable dish? (Has isolated vegetarian fare)
· Omnivore family/barkada-friendly (Has a fair array of vegetarian options)
· Yay! Plants! (Fully/mostly vegetarian)
· VEGAN POWERS!! (Fully/mostly vegan)
8) Freelancer-friendly (depending on wi-fi and outlet cost / availability)
· This is NOT a place to work.
· I’d like to work here, but they make it REALLY hard for you.
· I could work here for a bit.
· I could work here all day!
9) Value for money (overall rating)
· Don’t waste your money here.
· It’s worth a try.
· I’d definitely come back.
· IT IS FACE-MELTINGLY EPIC!
Looking forward to reviewing more restos and rating some more food finds! 🙂
Twitter | Facebook | Vimeo | E-mail