Welcome to my personal blog. I’m glad that at least one facet of my personality has piqued your curiosity. 😛 Get to know me through my lists below. 🙂
What I Love
- MUNI (www.muni.com.ph)
- Helping other people achieve personal insights or breakthroughs; influencing others
- Cutting the crap
- Philippine textiles and the use of local materials or craftsmanship in production
What I Do
- I am a collaborator, dot-connector, community manager at www.muni.com.ph.
- I am a megaphone / PR & marketing person (and a branding and business development consultant) for selected startups, SMEs or social enterprises, and other cause-driven individuals or organizations.
- I am an event manager for Muni & Punchdrunk Panda — where I put together gigs (Cut The Crap & Anteroom Sessions series), workshops (Eco Fashion Workshop) and tours (Biyaheng Burda).
- I am the editor-in-chief of Muni and a contributing writer for articles on entrepreneurship, sustainable living, travel, culture, and design for various print and online publications.
- I am a resource speaker on conscious consumption & sustainability (because of Muni), and marketing & entrepreneurship (because of my combined experiences with Muni, Punchdrunk Panda & writing about entrepreneurs).
What I Want
- To dive as much as possible
- To find more avenues to reach people and effectively communicate how they can cut the crap & live mindfully
- To build the Muni community
- To create meaningful / purposeful clothing integrating Philippine textile and craftsmanship — and meet others who aim to do the same
Jen (as of 6/3/13 :P)
Follow my tweets • Find me on Facebook • E-mail me